Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Praise God

The day before yesterday, I was having a little fight with mom about doggie and my wedding. I got very angry and don't know what to do with her. After that, I sent an email to doggie saying how unhappy I was. Then I went to do devotion and prayed and asked God for direction. I asked God to help me to be calm and peaceful and smart-headed when I'm facing mom and talk to her about my wedding. I asked God that mom will take everything easy and not to be hard on me. Then last night, when I returned home and mom was having little meeting w/ me and jacky, she seems to calm down a lot. I guess it is because of God, only God can do such things. I can still see worries and anxious in my mom, but I know, if I continue praying about it, God will change mom, just like how God slowly changes my relatives. =) Praise God!!

1 comment: